Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

VB5
steven_jd
post Dec 22 2005, 09:47 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 323,124



ok here is a BG i made feel free to use it hehe anyways i really just made this a few days ago so enjoy and leave you post or comments is a better word to use tongue.gif



it's a very big pic but it's only 105 or some thing like that so when it opens
it'll be lil you would have ot get it big but pressing the bottom right side
 

Posts in this topic
steven_jd   VB5   Dec 22 2005, 09:47 AM
Annie5332   I like the design you have in the middle, but some...   Dec 22 2005, 10:17 AM
blackxpearl   OMGZZZZZZZZZ I LOVEEEEEEEE IT =D   Dec 22 2005, 11:44 AM
seriouslynikki   That is awsome! You are gifted.   Dec 22 2005, 01:18 PM
Jeng   so cool i love the colors you used!   Dec 22 2005, 04:07 PM
d4z3   The pink is a little jagged on the left side..or t...   Dec 22 2005, 04:35 PM
alduhkneel   that's really pretty. I'm not fond of the ...   Dec 22 2005, 04:39 PM
skp86   Good job Yea! I love abstract stuff   Dec 22 2005, 05:39 PM
CUTEBUNNY160   thats cool   Dec 22 2005, 11:57 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: