Meh. I hate these introductory topics., Yet I am posting one. o_O |
Meh. I hate these introductory topics., Yet I am posting one. o_O |
Dec 16 2005, 08:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Unique New York! Unique New York! Unique New York! ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 14 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 324,841 |
Read my profile for interests :D
|
|
|
|
mylayoutsrockyou Meh. I hate these introductory topics. Dec 16 2005, 08:10 PM
iNyCxShoRT Well; welcome to Createblog. I'm Jane. Nice to... Dec 16 2005, 11:38 PM
andromeda_90 i like rock music too..
i hate intros too
let... Dec 16 2005, 11:42 PM
wind&fire if you divide your member number with my member nu... Dec 17 2005, 01:07 AM
Libertie ^Yes? And mine, you'll get five or something. ... Dec 17 2005, 02:52 AM
salcha hi welcome to cB
- Green Team Dec 17 2005, 03:14 AM
herizon xP I TAG GREEN TEAM!
hey fellow new person! ... Dec 17 2005, 03:15 AM
salcha oh shoot, i got tagged.
gogogogooo! Dec 17 2005, 03:16 AM
-lana welcome to cB, I'm Lana. (= Dec 17 2005, 10:35 AM
KissMe2408 Hey Welcome to Createblog =)
You seem like a very... Dec 17 2005, 01:28 PM
CUTEBUNNY160 hi welcome to cb.
im jessica enjoy your time here Dec 19 2005, 06:13 PM![]() ![]() |