Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
my first div layout, whatcha think?, i need a vacation layout.
johncarlos
post Oct 27 2005, 09:38 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 278,876



My first myspace layout, whatcha think? I'm not too sure on the colours,
comments would be appreciated.

http://myspace.com/12785597

http://myspace.com/johncarlos
 
Electrifying
post Oct 27 2005, 09:50 PM
Post #2


They say talk is cheap so I bought every word he said.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 282
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 251,085



Very Nice I just don't really agree with the backround. But other than that Good Job! thumbsup.gif
 
skate88
post Oct 28 2005, 10:17 AM
Post #3


I GOttA STAY FLYYYY
***

Group: Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 2,797



THATS ..tigth
 
___ldytrixsta
post Oct 28 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 33
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 238,364



that looks sorta rathy's layout @ www.myspace.com/rathy
 
Electrifying
post Oct 28 2005, 04:14 PM
Post #5


They say talk is cheap so I bought every word he said.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 282
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 251,085



Probably with the way it loads up but his isn't flash.
 
Im So Vain
post Oct 29 2005, 09:36 PM
Post #6


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



I love the whole theme w/the subway. And your view more pics backround.
 
Mulder
post Oct 29 2005, 10:05 PM
Post #7


i lost weight with Mulder!
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 4,070
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,019



your infos part of your pic! which means you can never edit it without editing the whole pic. it seems like a big hassle to me.

nice layout though.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: