Log In · Register

 
7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Admins
Spirited Away
post Oct 25 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #151


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



aye for three, nay for four.

actually, i'm going to be uber embarrassed if james tells me he already read my pm my latest pm to him, but i'm assuming he hasn't.
 
demolished
post Oct 25 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #152


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



aye for four. =)
 
sadolakced acid
post Oct 26 2005, 12:24 AM
Post #153


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



oh noes fae you can't!

you're supposed to accept that you will be forced to be on the committiee.

anyways, just remember, the penalty for quitting cB will be you have to post your picture. and reveal your name to everyone.

yes, yes.
 
racoons > you
post Oct 26 2005, 07:42 AM
Post #154


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



5 ayes, 3 nays (counting fae)

stephen, please vote either aye or nay for THREE admins before casting a vote for four. im disregarding your vote fo rnow, bu ti assume it is a nay
 
Spirited Away
post Oct 26 2005, 08:51 AM
Post #155


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Oct 26 2005, 12:24 AM)
oh noes fae you can't!
you're supposed to accept that you will be forced to be on the committiee. 
anyways, just remember, the penalty for quitting cB will be you have to post your picture.  and reveal your name to everyone. 
yes, yes.
*

*stabs mr acid* *stabity stab*
 
*tweeak*
post Oct 26 2005, 02:35 PM
Post #156





Guest






I know her name and have seen her picture ph34r.gif
 
*disco infiltrator*
post Oct 26 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #157





Guest






I have her phone number.
Meaning I can find her last name, address...

(though, last time I called, a creepy Spanish-speaking man picked up huh.gif)

And I've seen her picture.
And I know her name.
mellow.gif
 
*mona lisa*
post Oct 26 2005, 07:09 PM
Post #158





Guest






QUOTE(disco infiltrator @ Oct 26 2005, 8:04 PM)
I have her phone number.
Meaning I can find her last name, address...

(though, last time I called, a creepy Spanish-speaking man picked up huh.gif)

And I've seen her picture.
And I know her name.
mellow.gif

*

ohmy.gif *stabs you* I only know her name and have seen her picture.
 
Spirited Away
post Oct 26 2005, 07:35 PM
Post #159


Quand j'étais jeune...
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 6,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,272



You all shouldn't have told me you knew. Hmm, the only way to resolve this is your silence. Hmmmmm.... which means..... i'll have to hunt you all down. *snap*.


devil.gif
 
sadolakced acid
post Oct 26 2005, 08:41 PM
Post #160


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



she won't let me see her picture. her name i do know.
 
*tweeak*
post Oct 26 2005, 08:49 PM
Post #161





Guest






She posted it once, and I saw it before she quickly took it down
 
sadolakced acid
post Oct 27 2005, 01:17 AM
Post #162


dripping destruction
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,282
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 21,929



^ did ya save it?
 
demolished
post Oct 27 2005, 01:36 AM
Post #163


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



Are you guys that desperate? blink.gif
 
racoons > you
post Oct 27 2005, 07:37 AM
Post #164


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



i think i know her name, but im not entirely sure why i would know it, so there's a chance i may just be making that up
 
*incoherent*
post Oct 27 2005, 12:32 PM
Post #165





Guest






roxy stepped down from admin today.

she moved to advisor.

edit:

i just looked and it looked like mona was promoted.

did we everyone vote on having 3 admins?
 
*tweeak*
post Oct 27 2005, 01:52 PM
Post #166





Guest






QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Oct 27 2005, 1:17 AM)
^  did ya save it?
*

no...that was before I realized how reluctant she was to show it. I didn't realize she took it down until long afterwards
 
*disco infiltrator*
post Oct 27 2005, 01:59 PM
Post #167





Guest






OK let's stay on topic now..haha

I think last count was 5 ayes for 3 and 4 nayes. (4 ayes for 4)
 
*tweeak*
post Oct 27 2005, 02:18 PM
Post #168





Guest






aye for 3
 
racoons > you
post Oct 27 2005, 02:20 PM
Post #169


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



well, in that case, the motion requiring 3 admins to be sustained at all times has passed.

i think we will leave it up to current admins (*waves mona flag*) to decide when that should be put into practice
 
*mzkandi*
post Oct 27 2005, 04:00 PM
Post #170





Guest






^ Yes, Monaaaaaaaa
 
racoons > you
post Oct 30 2005, 10:36 AM
Post #171


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



ok... now that we have dealt with admin numbers, lets do the same for head staff...

besides, now what with mona being promoted and eve stepping down, i sense promotions may be in the near future....

suggestions?
 
*mzkandi*
post Oct 30 2005, 11:30 AM
Post #172





Guest






Well I dont think the number of head staff needs to be increased because Jusun already did that by upping the number from 2 to 4 before the last hiring. And even though we are back down to 2 head staff members its already been agreed upon that 4 head staff members will be maintained (so eventually some will be promoted), so I really dont see much to dicuss on that issue seeing how its already been taken care of backstage. 4 head staff ensures competiton for an admin spot, since jusun has already stated just because you become head staff doesnt automatically make you next in line to be an admin. But if you just must have it included in the bylwas, I say keep it the same way Jusun has certainly set it up, that being, 4 head staff members at all times.
 
racoons > you
post Oct 30 2005, 11:42 AM
Post #173


Another ditch in the road... you keep moving
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 6,281
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,152



oh.. i didnt know we had discussed this already, ok.
 

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: