Log In · Register

 
6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
girls cursing, good...bad..?
Girls cursing:
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 328
Guests cannot vote 
islandkiss
post Oct 21 2005, 10:34 PM
Post #101


Kermit the frog = <3
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,315
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,215



I curse unintentionally. I guess it just slips out sometimes
 
Jakelvl100
post Oct 25 2005, 08:22 PM
Post #102


The confused one.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,237



i dont know, i know a girl who swears all the time but in a way that teachers are like 'did she just swear?'
 
Joss-eh-lime
post Oct 26 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #103


tell me more.
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,798
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,640



for some reason when i hear a cuss words especially f_ck or sh_t my ears....burn. if that makes sense. its just that i dont EVER use those words so hearing them is weird. i dont think cussing is that good anyway.
 
*swtcherriipie*
post Oct 28 2005, 11:24 AM
Post #104





Guest






my boyfrined really dosent care.. =\
 
OneOfTheseDayz
post Oct 28 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #105


Ill get around to doing that....
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 518
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 275,913



nobody likes a "potty mouth" even if it is your gf
 
adam917
post Nov 1 2005, 07:23 PM
Post #106


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 282,930



QUOTE(weirdness @ May 27 2005, 9:41 PM)
I'm a girl, and I don't curse that much. I think it's only a turn off if they curse like their vocabulary is just curses, for both genders.
*

I find it pretty attractive when a girl uses curse words here and there, but not in every sentence. And racial or sexuality slurs (like the n-word, 'gook', 'spic', 'that's gay', etc) are something I can't stand.

I often found 'valley speak' / 'val-speak' / 'valley girl talk' a turn-on sometimes. (Just don't say the word 'like' in _every_ sentence. 'Totally' and 'whatever' sure turned be on 5 years ago if I heard a pretty girls saying it in the usual style.)

Something else that's a little weird that I get really turned on is: a pretty girl passing very smelly gas, burping, & smelly arm pits. :-\ LOL
 
adam917
post Nov 1 2005, 07:27 PM
Post #107


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 282,930



QUOTE(starlette @ May 10 2005, 4:51 AM)
I cuss, but not like most people.  I do it conversationally.  Like, it doesnt even come off as offensive.  Most people dont notice it.  Cuz I'm not like, hey you stupid F*CKER!!!  What the F*CK were you not thinking you SH*THEAD!?!??!  I'm like, dude, thats f*ckin cute I'm gonna tell my mom.  Its like..did she just cuss?  Yeah.  I use em just like any other word.  People are too scared of profanity.  As long as you don't make yourself sound stupid, I think its okay no matter if you are male or female.
*

Yeah. The 'common' kind, where it's not very noticable is where it turns me on most. As it sounds funny sometimes to hear pretty girls/ladies do it. (Not always used to hearing my cousin say some of the words nowadays. :-) )
 
adam917
post Nov 1 2005, 07:51 PM
Post #108


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 282,930



QUOTE(miss barnes @ May 27 2005, 2:43 AM)
i curse all the f**king time....too bad if i boy doesnt like it because i refuse to change for anybody but myself and God
*
This is great! Heck, more people like this (in general, not just this topic alone) are needed in this world. Why care how everyone else think if _you_ are not happy with it?
 
adam917
post Nov 1 2005, 08:18 PM
Post #109


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 282,930



QUOTE(andromeda_90 @ Oct 16 2005, 8:38 PM)
I curse a lot..i hope not a lot of boys find that a turn off
*

Certainly not me. You could do it around me if you want. :-)
 
ssj2TrunksB
post Dec 7 2005, 05:04 PM
Post #110


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 14
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 315,245



i dont kare as long as she dosent do it in front of my parents _unsure.gif
 
zany1
post Dec 11 2005, 01:22 AM
Post #111


Member
**

Group: Validating
Posts: 14
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 282,753



well, i used to swear alot, then i stopped. But recently i replaced the word 'f**k' to 'Bloody'(yes british term i know). sweating.gif
 
virtuoso
post Jan 15 2006, 02:05 PM
Post #112


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 353,277



i find it being a turn-off. but if she is defending herself, and cursing at another girl, cat-fights, it becomes very atrractive. happy.gif
 
nightowl89
post Jan 21 2006, 06:19 PM
Post #113


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 102
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 288,931



really depends on who im with and stuff. Never to adults or people I just met. If im really stressed out or pissed then I tend to more. But I rarely curse in everyday talk unless its in a joking way happy.gif excessive cursing is definetly annoying... ermm.gif
 
lilnatcat
post Jan 21 2006, 07:01 PM
Post #114


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 840
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 73,927



I dun swear as much now, but sometimes it slips out when I get really really pissed off to one extent, i'll just "accidently" curse a lil.....

But in thwe few months, I've realised that I don't swear unless I get too pissed off.... O.o
 
i_liek_sushi
post Jan 21 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #115


»»»»»»»»»»»
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,261



I like it, as long as they can control it. I don't like 17 year old girls who are like: "OMG u jus said a BAD word!!!"

There was this girl in my LA class last year and when she read stuff out loud, she would skip the word "damn" because she wasn't 'allowed' to say it.

I'm like WTF girl...
 
EddieV
post Jan 21 2006, 09:22 PM
Post #116


cB Assassin
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 10,147
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,672



It depends on how much they curse. If they curse too much, then no. Because I can't stand people that have a habit of cursing too much.
 
Gerifan04
post Jan 21 2006, 09:32 PM
Post #117


I'm happy, are you?
****

Group: Member
Posts: 291
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 345,268



I really have no problem with anyone cursing. Unless its a small child. But if a girl curses okay, so? I don't even really think "Oh, she's cursing". It's just something she does just like me, I curse. I never even realized people thought it was more okay for one gender to curse than the other. But I guess we learn something new everyday. Now I do have a problem if anyone, male or female, curses too much. Yes, there can easily be too much cursing. Like for instance, when somebody uses curse words in every sentence it gets annoying fast.
 
AnnahhbeL
post Jan 22 2006, 12:30 PM
Post #118


=]
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,910
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 156,614



it doesnt really matter, just as long as it doesnt go over the limits.
 
KrunkMuzik
post Jan 22 2006, 01:00 PM
Post #119


FIFA World Cup Germany 2006!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,219
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 35,557



I really don't care. Everyone does it, why not them? I could care less.
 
Cuperdon
post Jan 22 2006, 04:26 PM
Post #120


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 344,922



if she cusses because of something like forgetting something, then no

But if it is 'F***, he hit my chest/stepped on my toes', that's cute
 
abercrombiekid
post Jan 25 2006, 09:19 PM
Post #121


I hate my username...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 266
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,634



i like girls.. with good manner but can curse when frustrated.
 
michael52087
post Jan 27 2006, 11:42 PM
Post #122


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 270,334



its natural for people to cuss...but its a turn off.
 
full:O:beans
post Jan 30 2006, 11:46 PM
Post #123


Reading make us speak good
****

Group: Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Jan 2006
Member No: 344,733



QUOTE(one_and_only @ Oct 26 2005, 8:43 PM)
for some reason when i hear a cuss words especially f_ck or sh_t my ears....burn. if that makes sense. its just that i dont EVER use those words so hearing them is weird. i dont think cussing is that good anyway.
*


couldn't agree more.

I NEVER curse at school, or with friends. Occasionally I do at home...but never the S word or F word.
 
blogdeleted
post Feb 2 2006, 03:38 AM
Post #124


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 211
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 143,509



QUOTE(rOckThISshYt @ May 11 2005, 11:29 AM)
I don't mind it. But I hate it when it's like every other damn word. It's like "I hate that mother f*cker son of a bitch. She such a stupid whore and that mother f*cked should be f*cked up her f*cking ass." You know.. It just gets annoying. My friend (aka my sister since we've been friends for forever) has a friend like that. It's soooo annoying. And get this... HER NAME IS ANGEL! Right.... She's pretty ugly, too. ermm.gif Not to be mean.
*

ANGEL??? haha. lol...!!! (laughs, falls off chair)
 
steezahh
post Feb 3 2006, 05:16 PM
Post #125


"my girls rock balenciaga and smoke mad marijuana"
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,089
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 70,049



i cuss when i need to. not when i want to.
i say hella a lot tho. _unsure.gif
buttt i dont think thats cussing?
 

6 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: