Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nintendo Gamecube, modding
Saeglopur
post Oct 19 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #1


Day's Nearly Over
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,553
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 45,183



I am modding my gamecube by adding a qoob pro mod chip, changing the fan and putting a LED fan but im not sure about the size i think its 1 50mm i am also changing the case so i can play dvd's on it when i get my qoob chip installed. Im not sure if any of you guys know how big the size of the fan on the gamecube can you tell me and if you have any suggestions i should do to my gamecube tell me.
 
*kryogenix*
post Oct 19 2005, 05:23 PM
Post #2





Guest






Get a skin for it while you're at it at DecalGirl.

I don't own a gamecube, but from pictures, the fan looks like it's a 90mm fan. It looks like about the radius of a gamecube disc. So, that's 3.5 inches, or about 90mm. I could be wrong, so you're better off measuring yourself.
 
uLoVeMikeRoch
post Oct 22 2005, 10:36 PM
Post #3


Wow, i dont know whats going on...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,439
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,977



A quob modchip lets you play dvd's? I wonder how that works, I can kinda get how the modchip lets you get blank cd's and importated games to work. But I wouldn't see how it lets you use a completely different format... but anyways. Yeah, Im guessing 90mm, but measure yourself.
 
*kryogenix*
post Oct 23 2005, 01:27 PM
Post #4





Guest






QUOTE(uLoVeMikeRoch @ Oct 22 2005, 10:36 PM)
A quob modchip lets you play dvd's? I wonder how that works, I can kinda get how the modchip lets you get blank cd's and importated games to work. But I wouldn't see how it lets you use a completely different format... but anyways. Yeah, Im guessing 90mm, but measure yourself.
*


Yeah, you can play DVDs, but you need to change the cover so that the DVD disc will fit.
 
uLoVeMikeRoch
post Oct 23 2005, 06:30 PM
Post #5


Wow, i dont know whats going on...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,439
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,977



Ahhh. I see.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: