Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Hide, Hide, HIDE
maiamire
post Oct 23 2005, 04:45 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 274,713



I've been working on this for HOURS. I'm trying to fix up my myspace (http://www.myspace.com/maiamire)

Here is what I want to do:

Hide the "Myspace URL" "Intrests" "who I'd like to meet" and "Details" sections, and center the entire profile.

Can ANYONE help me with that?
 
coldtrance
post Oct 23 2005, 05:57 PM
Post #2


There Are Strange Things Afoot At The Cirlce K
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,130
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 253,395



try looking in the scripts

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...ilter=all&st=30
 
carolinegamboa
post Oct 23 2005, 06:20 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 131,142



Here is a code to get ride of the whole myspace theme as in interests, music, about me, etc.



If you need help here is a few links to help you out.

MySpace HTML Codes
MySpaceTweaks
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: