Log In · Register

 
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Video Card Prob.
EmmalieV
post Oct 22 2005, 11:40 AM
Post #1


insanitys contagious.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,210
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,707



I just got the new GeoForce FX 5200.

I was running my sims and noticed it didnt look that great so i checked something out.

I hit run / dxdiag

And it says that my graphics card is a Nvidia TNT Model 64 Pro

Is that right? Im wondering if my gorgeous computer guy installed it wrong cry.gif
 
*kryogenix*
post Oct 22 2005, 02:14 PM
Post #2





Guest






QUOTE(EmmalieV @ Oct 22 2005, 11:40 AM)
I just got the new GeoForce FX 5200.

I was running my sims and noticed it didnt look that great so i checked something out.

I hit run / dxdiag

And it says that my graphics card is a Nvidia TNT Model 64 Pro

Is that right? Im wondering if my gorgeous computer guy installed it wrong  cry.gif
*


It looks like it wasn't installed properly, and the computer is using the onboard video.
 
uLoVeMikeRoch
post Oct 22 2005, 10:31 PM
Post #3


Wow, i dont know whats going on...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,439
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,977



Yeah, you have an integrated video card? Im guessing it's a desktop since it's a 5200. But yeah, wasn't installed right.
 
EddieV
post Oct 23 2005, 12:00 PM
Post #4


cB Assassin
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 10,147
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,672



instead of the GeForce why didn't you get the ATi Radeon?
 
uLoVeMikeRoch
post Oct 23 2005, 06:25 PM
Post #5


Wow, i dont know whats going on...
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,439
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,977



QUOTE(xnofearx @ Oct 23 2005, 12:00 PM)
instead of the GeForce why didn't you get the ATi Radeon?
*

Maybe she wanted someone that wasn;t so expensive. I don't know. But Gefirces are better for gaming and everyday use. Such as movie playing. Plus the 7800's blew everything away. Except for the x1000 and even still.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: