Zen Touch?, Good? |
Zen Touch?, Good? |
Oct 19 2005, 06:53 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() faggot ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 333 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 92,328 |
EVERY STORE IN MY DAMN TOWN IS SOLD OUT OF IPODS!!!!
So I am shopping and decide I want an Ipod and everywhere me n my friend went they were sold out, so my friend suggests the Zen Touch cuz its "cool". Are they good and will it match up? EDIT What software comes with it? |
|
|
|
MisplacedYouth Zen Touch? Oct 19 2005, 06:53 PM
Lightner omg omg omg lol i use a zen touch =) personally i ... Oct 19 2005, 09:25 PM
xnofearx The Zen Touch is kind of big, although I prefer th... Oct 20 2005, 06:42 AM
kryogenix I don't know much about the Zen Touch, but my ... Oct 20 2005, 01:51 PM
ThunderEvermore Go here for all the info you need Oct 20 2005, 06:52 PM
wadester241 Zen Creative isn't too bad either! Oct 20 2005, 10:16 PM
MisplacedYouth What software comes with it and can I see a screen... Oct 21 2005, 04:29 PM
lakerfever2476 My friend has a Zen Touch and it is pretty cool to... Oct 22 2005, 01:44 AM
Lightner ok here is my screen shot of it on my comp.. i did... Oct 22 2005, 06:57 PM
uLoVeMikeRoch Let me say it like this. Better then iPod. Oct 23 2005, 06:31 PM
xnofearx ^ Tell you the truth I'd get an iPod over the ... Oct 24 2005, 11:51 AM
uLoVeMikeRoch QUOTE(xnofearx @ Oct 24 2005, 11:51 AM)^ Tell... Oct 24 2005, 11:31 PM
warriors1035 id get an iriver h10 over all of it.. i have one n... Oct 24 2005, 03:06 PM
xnofearx ^ I agree, that's what I have, although once t... Oct 24 2005, 09:56 PM![]() ![]() |