Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Juicy
Im So Vain
post Oct 12 2005, 09:49 PM
Post #1


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



Second attempt at colorizing. Comments please.
Original:

 
Fabio.
post Oct 12 2005, 10:14 PM
Post #2


^ Mrs. Jonas
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 592
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 263,313



Well, it's alright. I do like the purple (but not the purple lips), but she looks like she's quite literally made out of chocolate. And her hair looks really dull and yucky next to her skin.

Good for a second.
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Oct 12 2005, 10:19 PM
Post #3





Guest






Her skin looks really odd
and the purple lips are odd too
but its good for a second.
 
turbulent
post Oct 12 2005, 10:43 PM
Post #4


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



the colourization part is done really well
i dunno if its my moniter, but its juss the colors are a lil' off
*wacks monitor*
hmm.. no change =S LOL =)

but i think theres juss too much purple and the skin tone is little bit towards the green side. and in general the brown and purple combo isnt really appealing

i like the color that you have of the hair tho =) its nice
 
kerryying
post Oct 12 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #5


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Oct 2005
Member No: 264,384



O..amazing
 
Im So Vain
post Oct 12 2005, 11:50 PM
Post #6


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



Thanx for the comments everyone. I know I suck at this, but I took your advice and changed the lips and skintone.

 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: