Cursor?, Where can I get them? |
![]() ![]() |
Cursor?, Where can I get them? |
Oct 4 2005, 08:35 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 10 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 256,575 |
Where can I get a cursor and where do I put the code when I get it?
|
|
|
|
Oct 4 2005, 08:43 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 10 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 256,575 |
myspace....and thanks for the sites.
|
|
|
|
Oct 4 2005, 10:00 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
In your CSS, add this under the body section. Or under links. Whatever you feel like.
CODE cursor: url("URL TO CURSOR HERE")
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |