box widths, this should be real easy |
![]() ![]() |
box widths, this should be real easy |
Sep 28 2005, 04:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 69 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,859 |
This code should be easy, but I really can't write scripts.
I want all of my boxes/moduals on the right side of the page to all be the same width. I also want all the moduals on the left side of the page to be the same width but different width from the ones on the right. Basicly, I want to know how to align the moduals and change their sizes. |
|
|
|
Sep 28 2005, 09:18 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 69 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,859 |
will someone please help?
|
|
|
|
Sep 29 2005, 07:25 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 69 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,859 |
Please someone? this is a really simple code, I know it is, I just don't know how to write scripts.
|
|
|
|
Sep 30 2005, 02:40 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 69 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,859 |
Can anyone write me this script? please?
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |