Log In · Register

 
Transparent Table Backgrounds, how do you do it?
Meh572
post Sep 27 2005, 06:50 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 249,387



Hi, I was wondering if there's a code to make your background picture transparent, I want to use the aero template from windows vista and make it my background image, but I want to be able to see the background picture through the table.

Is it possible to make the table background picture transparent without affecting the text and such?

Thanks for any help.
 

Posts in this topic
Meh572   Transparent Table Backgrounds   Sep 27 2005, 06:50 PM
Maestro   Paste this in your about me or in books. HTML...   Sep 27 2005, 06:55 PM
Meh572   Thanks, now I gotta find a good sized aero templat...   Sep 27 2005, 06:57 PM
Maestro   ^You're welcome.   Sep 27 2005, 06:59 PM
disco infiltrator   Question answered, topic closed.   Sep 27 2005, 09:22 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: