Translucent blogs and modules, Is there a way? |
![]() ![]() |
Translucent blogs and modules, Is there a way? |
Sep 22 2005, 06:52 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 36,730 |
This here is my Myspace.
I'd really like my xanga to have tables and things JUST like that on my xanga. I've tried the Trasparent Blog code, but that wasn't what I wanted. Unless I need to play with that code a bit more. Help Please? I'll be online for a long while. AIM if you'd like: NancysLike |
|
|
|
Sep 22 2005, 07:01 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
But.. your myspace seems to be just white. If you want it to be just that, remove the opacity code from the blogs.
|
|
|
|
Sep 22 2005, 07:02 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 36,730 |
Well it's a translucent white. So you can still read the text and still see the background.
|
|
|
|
Sep 22 2005, 07:08 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
Odd, I see it as completely white.
Hm, um.. Maybe it's cause we're using different browsers. But aside from that, you can try making the opacity a lower number. Or.. perhaps take your myspace transparency code and put it in the stylesheet for xanga blogs & modules. |
|
|
|
Sep 22 2005, 07:11 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 36,730 |
I have. But it only works for my flooble box.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |