First Kiss, kiss |
![]() ![]() |
First Kiss, kiss |
Sep 19 2005, 10:01 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() TeMpTiNg_InNaSeNsE ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 31 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 236,831 |
I got to say my first kiss was not all that um good. It felt weird because it wasnt just a kiss it was a tongue kiss. Lolz... I was like um twelve and my first boyfriend. He was expericened of course. He's bout the same age too. ANyways, i thought i couldnt breathe at first because i just well....couldnt breathe....Lolz.... I thought I was gonna faint dead away if he didnt pull back. I'm still trying to get the hang of it though... Lolz...
|
|
|
|
Sep 19 2005, 11:28 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
I love you more than sex appeal. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,045 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,932 |
My first kiss was in 7th grade...didnt really like much as I do now but I say its aight
|
|
|
|
| *mzkandi* |
Sep 19 2005, 11:58 AM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
Please search, there are topics like this.
http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...0&hl=first+kiss http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...9&hl=first+kiss Topic Closed. |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |