Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

The Four Latest, Not too impressive
Sythdude
post Sep 5 2005, 11:33 PM
Post #1


Tight Pants | Romance | Let's Dance
***

Group: Member
Posts: 73
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 137,066



Of course I've been sticking with simple and sweet, but I am proud of my work. I figure all you need is a beautiful banner and a wonderful color scheme (and when I say color scheme it must be perfect!). Well, let me know what you think.

Asleep In The Chapel
Techno Metamorphosis
Another Day
Second Thoughts

Nothing fancy...at all. A child could make these.
 

Posts in this topic
Sythdude   The Four Latest   Sep 5 2005, 11:33 PM
Madame C   Identical. And default. It'd be nice if you ...   Sep 6 2005, 12:11 AM
digital.fragrance   yeah, I think so too... The color scheming in each...   Sep 12 2005, 04:09 PM
digital.fragrance   yeah, I think so too... The color scheming in each...   Sep 12 2005, 04:09 PM
moody_berryz   they are defaultish, u just add banners on   Sep 16 2005, 08:00 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: