Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
memories*, version 2.0
toodlepops.
post Sep 8 2005, 02:39 AM
Post #1


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click
click


happy.gif
It's not that finished yet, forgive me. Just wanted to know what you think about it and how I can improve it.
Works best in IE 1024x768. I don't know how it looks like on other browsers and neither do I care.
 
seriouslynikki
post Sep 8 2005, 09:42 AM
Post #2


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



Um. I like it. The picture is blurry though, that's my problem.
 
toodlepops.
post Sep 9 2005, 03:35 AM
Post #3


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



^I purposely made it blurry. *shrugs*
 
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
post Sep 10 2005, 06:05 PM
Post #4


I love you more than sex appeal.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,045
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,932



hha Awhile ago, I was like which one should I click? haha Anyways, it looks simple but ok. The blog is a lil misaligned. Nice work tho. thumbsup.gif
 
sharerol
post Sep 11 2005, 03:21 PM
Post #5


that heaven is overrated
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,096
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,124



Yeah, it's misaligned on my screen. And I know you purposely made it blurry, but I just don't like it. The edges seems rough, and the image quality just looks too bad. pinch.gif
 
mashimaro10
post Sep 11 2005, 05:44 PM
Post #6


rawr.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 304
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,529



The edges are so rough, and the letters are such a bad quality, and the dots aren't aligned to each other, I like the idea you have there though
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Sep 12 2005, 03:50 PM
Post #7





Guest






might I suggest changing your .jpg banner image to a .png--> I know you meant to make it blurry, but with a .png your text will be better quality... a lot is lost in a .jpg image.
 
luvzcha
post Sep 16 2005, 08:04 AM
Post #8


xXxXxbErRyZxXxXx
****

Group: Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 235,812



is it just me but is the background supposed to be blank?
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: