Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Editing "My Detail", how do you make it work?
diz_srey_so_lop
post Sep 7 2005, 10:36 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 166,200



the codes latinprep12 gave on the other thread didnt work and it doesnt explain much on where to put it so i got confuse so how do you do it?
 
latinprep12
post Sep 7 2005, 10:39 AM
Post #2


M.a. x.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,913
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 148,641



well since it works for me i will tell you....first tell me what you dont understand and then i will help you from there
 
OujiBejita
post Sep 7 2005, 11:37 AM
Post #3


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 195,340



Same here...When I do it it places it between 'heroes' and 'books' section when i want it all the way at the bottom like where it should be
 
latinprep12
post Sep 7 2005, 11:46 AM
Post #4


M.a. x.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,913
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 148,641



well ^ i got my new detail code in heroes...so put that there and tell me what happens
 
OujiBejita
post Sep 7 2005, 04:30 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 195,340



QUOTE(OujiBejita @ Sep 7 2005, 12:37 PM)
Same here...When I do it it places it between 'heroes' and 'books' section when i want it all the way at the bottom like where it should be
*


It seems now that what I said earlier only happens when I first get rid of the 'details' section and now I can't even get to my 'heroes' section because the 'edit' button is gone....

However when I used the code without getting rid of anything it works which then gives me two details section sad.gif

Am I supposed to put the code first then hide the original detail table ?
 
silentscreamer37
post Sep 8 2005, 03:33 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 192,262



mine works for me and i can't get into my heroes section to edit it any more either. go into it through safe mode. basically, do exactly what the directions say, however, there is one small part you have to change to make it work. you have to put a certain part into a stylesheet even though it doesn't say to do it.
 
OujiBejita
post Sep 8 2005, 06:46 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 89
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 195,340



QUOTE(silentscreamer37 @ Sep 8 2005, 4:33 PM)
you have to put a certain part into a stylesheet even though it doesn't say to do it.
*


Thanks for the info although I am confused about the last part sad.gif
Sorry for sounding stupid but how do I put what part in a style sheet??
 
diz_srey_so_lop
post Sep 10 2005, 01:30 PM
Post #8


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 166,200



im confuse about everything now.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: