Mariah Carey Blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Mariah Carey Blend |
Sep 1 2005, 01:29 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Taste Sweet Love ^-^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 459 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,316 |
I made this blend yesterday (: I made it for me & my friends` graphic site [ CLICK ] Tell me if I should fix anything or give me some tips (: Ohkay here it is . . .
![]() [EDIT] Here`s another version . . . ![]() Which one`s better? [EDIT] Another version ...
This post has been edited by xquizit_femme: Sep 1 2005, 05:35 PM |
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 01:40 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,821 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,942 |
I really like the second one better. The first one would be better if it wasnt so grundgy (or whatever its called). Anyways the blending was done well. Nice.
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 01:46 AM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
i kinda like the first one better cuz its less plain, but you kinda went a little over sparkly lol
very pretty tho, good luck with your site |
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 01:30 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() that heaven is overrated ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,096 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,124 |
Umm, they're both good. :) I think I like the second one better, though, because I don't think the grungyness of the first one fits too much with the pictures. The second one is a lot more smooth, and it seems to go better that way, imo. Good job.
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 01:44 PM
Post
#5
|
|
|
my name is tiffany ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 567 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 16,213 |
the blending was done really well, and i guess for the first one, you should lower the opacity of the grunge effect [?]
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 01:48 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() RAWR. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,585 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,641 |
I like the first one because it mars up mariah careys face more. haha no but in all seriousness, I really like the look of the first one. The dark colors plus the grundgey look fit well to me. The second one looks to glowy. But yeah good job.
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 05:36 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Taste Sweet Love ^-^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 459 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,316 |
ohkay thanks guys (: i`ll try to lessen the grudgyness of the first one lol
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 05:38 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() 4/5th of all people do not understand fractions. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 735 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 169,498 |
I like the third 1
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 05:52 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() define our lives for us. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 11,656 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,293 |
I like the second one. I don't like the grungy effect so.. that's why I like the the second one. But probably make redensek a different font; like silkscreen or something. O_O
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 07:29 PM
Post
#10
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
I really like the ones that dont have the silly effect. I'm sorry but it just doesn't work.
But it is really great otherwise. |
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 08:37 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
Hmm. That's a tough one. I think I like the last one the best, because it's bright.
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 09:18 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() something more ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,468 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,808 |
I think the second one is much better. I like the second one the best.
|
|
|
|
Sep 1 2005, 10:56 PM
Post
#13
|
|
|
Peggy. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,508 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 214,025 |
I like the first one the best. Great blends <3
|
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 12:12 AM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,953 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,702 |
i really like the second one
it looks fake..like one of those realistic characters |
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 12:21 AM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Laugh til' it hurts ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 107 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 199,709 |
I like the third one. The first one looks too dark and grungy and the second one looks too dull.
|
|
|
|
| *danielle_x3* |
Sep 2 2005, 10:36 AM
Post
#16
|
|
Guest |
I really like the second one. Good job.
|
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 10:55 AM
Post
#17
|
|
|
yerp! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,489 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,454 |
The second one is beautiful. Nice work.
|
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 02:07 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() RAWR. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,585 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,641 |
I think the third one is pretty darn good. it wasnt there when I first gave my opinion. But yeah its my favorite because it captures elements from the first two. Its a nice balance.
|
|
|
|
Sep 2 2005, 02:09 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() M.a. x. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,913 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 148,641 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 3 2005, 01:23 AM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() Taste Sweet Love ^-^ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 459 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,316 |
Thanks guys ^.^
|
|
|
|
Sep 3 2005, 05:30 PM
Post
#21
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 797 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 169,144 |
Nice blending. I like the second one the most.
|
|
|
|
Sep 3 2005, 08:08 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() It feels like electricity; ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 493 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 59,331 |
the second version is ever so pretty; i like it alot.
|
|
|
|
Sep 4 2005, 04:45 AM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 636 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 59,646 |
oo i think thats really nice.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |