Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
New table code.
heyvanity
post Aug 18 2005, 02:37 PM
Post #1


SHE'S A LIFE RUINER
****

Group: Member
Posts: 215
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 173,069



I have the code for a new table. I want it to show up under the one that shows your music and interests. Where would I place the code?
 
reigngirl13
post Aug 18 2005, 02:58 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,068



under books or heroes i was looking for that code yesterday to
 
william
post Aug 18 2005, 05:03 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,575
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 93,957



i submitted it awhile ago, but then decided since i figured it out others should have to do it by themselves too... but whatever. here it is:


put it in heroes and replace "TITLE OF TABLE" and "TABLE CONTENT".
 
YourSuperior
post Aug 18 2005, 06:08 PM
Post #4


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



QUOTE(----- @ Aug 18 2005, 2:37 PM)
I have the code for a new table. I want it to show up under the one that shows your music and interests. Where would I place the code?
*

If his code doesn't work, here's another one.

 
william
post Aug 18 2005, 07:24 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,575
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 93,957



^i thought that was to add a table under "about me"... not his interests.
 
YourSuperior
post Aug 18 2005, 07:58 PM
Post #6


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



QUOTE(william @ Aug 18 2005, 7:24 PM)
^i thought that was to add a table under "about me"... not his interests.
*

Nope. It's not. You can edit it where it will be a seperate table by it's self or you can make it appear under any section of your profile.
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: