Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
the silent ballerina, and Hawaiian tropical
Winter
post Aug 11 2005, 08:21 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,077
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,904



Muahaha I haven't been here since forever! Anyway, this is one of my latest colourisations. This is definitely one of the harder images I've coloured. The dress took forever (eventhough it looks majorly simple).



And this is just a silly vector I did. Yeah it sucks, I know. biggrin.gif


Constructive criticism is always welcome. _smile.gif
 
eetx
post Aug 11 2005, 10:19 AM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 170,018



wow i really like your colorization! its soo pretty!
haha and your flower vector is cute!
 
seriouslynikki
post Aug 11 2005, 10:55 AM
Post #3


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



Wow. That is simply gorgeous! I absolutely love it!
 
avalon*
post Aug 11 2005, 10:59 AM
Post #4


NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,616
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,577



You always get your colorizations to look so realistic; I love it happy.gif
 
turbulent
post Aug 11 2005, 11:20 AM
Post #5


I intend to live forever-so far, so good.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,820
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,137



wow!! all the colours are absolutely perfect! that looks totally awesome

haha and your vector is cute _smile.gif im glad you posted it
 
KELLYYY
post Aug 11 2005, 12:22 PM
Post #6


HAAAAAAAA.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,472
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 75,068



Your colorization looks real. thumbsup.gif I really like the vector, too.
 
sharerol
post Aug 11 2005, 12:27 PM
Post #7


that heaven is overrated
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,096
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,124



ohmy.gif The colorization is fantastic. Realistic, and you covered every spot. thumbsup.gif The vector is really cute, too. Good work. :]
 
mocassinsx29
post Aug 11 2005, 12:27 PM
Post #8


mood: content
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,063
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 42,325



That colourization is beautiful, it looks so real. You did a fabulous job on the dress, skin, hair, eyes... everything.
 
shortiiex
post Aug 11 2005, 12:29 PM
Post #9


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 6,953
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,702



i really like that..but what i sthat yellowish thing around her head?
 
rockstermonkey
post Aug 11 2005, 12:47 PM
Post #10


Handclaps please
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 26,359



you did an amazing job on the colourization. I <3 the dress!
The vector of the flower is really great as well. Good job on both!
 
technicolour
post Aug 11 2005, 01:36 PM
Post #11


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



Amazing amazing coloring skills.

Love 'em both. Splendid!
 
>>radiant
post Aug 11 2005, 01:37 PM
Post #12


yay for hugs :)
****

Group: Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 126,872



GEEZUS i love your colorization it's beauuutifulll flowers.gif
 
*stephinika*
post Aug 11 2005, 03:12 PM
Post #13





Guest






wow, that colourization is amazing. its so pretty. _smile.gif and the flower is cute. happy.gif hehe..
 
boobooxpp
post Aug 11 2005, 03:26 PM
Post #14


duckieee<3
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 527
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 24,962



at least you CAN vector :( gahh! it's hard for me =.= i like both :)
 
Im So Vain
post Aug 11 2005, 03:28 PM
Post #15


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



I love what you did with the ballerina dress, it looks so pretty.
 
YourSuperior
post Aug 11 2005, 08:05 PM
Post #16


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



QUOTE(sprinkle-the-stars @ Aug 11 2005, 1:36 PM)
Amazing amazing coloring skills.
*

Yes! Very good coloring skills. It's awesome. I love the vector too. It's nice.
 
Winter
post Aug 11 2005, 08:07 PM
Post #17


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,077
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,904



QUOTE(Shortiiex @ Aug 12 2005, 1:29 AM)
i really like that..but what i sthat yellowish thing around her head?
*


What yellow thing? huh.gif
 
xoxo_loveya
post Aug 11 2005, 10:28 PM
Post #18


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 155,601



oOo very pretty, i reallie love the colourization. the colors r glamourous. _smile.gif
 
toodlepops.
post Aug 12 2005, 07:29 AM
Post #19


boo
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,512
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 71,765



Your colorizations rock. flowers.gif
And your vector is too cute for words.
 
datass
post Aug 12 2005, 07:39 AM
Post #20


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



omigosh! its so lovely. i was thinking.."wat about it? OMG ITS a colorizatioN!!!!" but the hair is a lil funny, the color is wierd. and the skin...hmmmm

but i just totally adore the dress, it's gorgeous.
 
elmogurly
post Aug 12 2005, 07:34 PM
Post #21


GREEENROCKS
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,393
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,624



that's really great! awesome.
 
Gigi
post Aug 12 2005, 11:02 PM
Post #22


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



QUOTE(Winter @ Aug 11 2005, 6:07 PM)
What yellow thing? huh.gif
*

I think, when you colourized the hair, you just did a circle around it, right? And filled it with yellow? I think maybe the brightness on your computer is a little darker than ours, because you probably think it looks like black, but to me it looks like a yellow ring around her head.

Either way, the colours you chose were spectacular and very realistic. Good job.
 
Winter
post Aug 13 2005, 12:31 AM
Post #23


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,077
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,904



QUOTE(gigiopolis @ Aug 13 2005, 12:02 PM)
I think, when you colourized the hair, you just did a circle around it, right? And filled it with yellow? I think maybe the brightness on your computer is a little darker than ours, because you probably think it looks like black, but to me it looks like a yellow ring around her head.

Either way, the colours you chose were spectacular and very realistic. Good job.
*


Eeps I don't see it. And the background is totally black for me.
 
Gigi
post Aug 13 2005, 01:13 AM
Post #24


in a matter of time
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,151
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 191,357



^ Maybe your screen's brightness or contrast is set lower.

Just for visual purposes...I brightened it on Photoshop (this is an exaggeration, though) to show you:


Do you see the circle around her head that's yellow? Yeah.
 
Winter
post Aug 13 2005, 09:42 AM
Post #25


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,077
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,904



QUOTE(gigiopolis @ Aug 13 2005, 2:13 PM)
^ Maybe your screen's brightness or contrast is set lower.

Just for visual purposes...I brightened it on Photoshop (this is an exaggeration, though) to show you:


Do you see the circle around her head that's yellow? Yeah.
*


Geebus. pinch.gif I seriously need a new monitor. This one is messed up.
 

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: