Log In · Register

 
give the comment box its own place in my layout [ABANDONED], and to keep the crosshair when hovering over the c.box
trev
post Jul 16 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 174,854



Take a look at www.myspace.com/white

I'm trying to give it it's own individual box. I have the one box for blurbs/about me/who I'd like to meet, then I want a new box just for my comment box below that one, then my friends box, then my comments box.

Also how can I make the scrollbar on the comment box look a little cleaner? You see how it looks kinda smudged?

I also use the crosshair cursor for every part of my Myspace and would like to know how to keep the crosshair cursor when you hover over the comment box.


Here's my code:


<center><form method="post" action="index.cfm?fuseaction=user.ConfirmComment">
<input type="hidden" name="friendID" value="friendID Here!" />
If you are my friend, leave a comment here! <br />
<textarea name="f_comments" cols="66" rows="5" style="background-color:white; border-width:1px; border-style:solid; border-color:4682B4; color:000000; font-family:arial;font-size:9pt"></textarea><br /><br>
<input type="submit" value="Post Comment" />
</form></center>
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: