Move entire page over..., Because Nyah-chan hates Myspace. |
Move entire page over..., Because Nyah-chan hates Myspace. |
Jul 4 2005, 02:30 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() You'll find me in your dreams. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,536 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,010 |
>.<'' I hate myspace..... And all I want to do is move the entire profile over so it's flush with the edge of the page.
[ http://www.myspace.com/nyah_nek0 ] So.... Help me out you Myspace gods!! |
|
|
|
fishcake-y Move entire page over... Jul 4 2005, 02:30 PM
Maestro Do you want to like switch sides? Like make the pr... Jul 4 2005, 03:55 PM
atreyulove1212 no she wants to make it where people dont have to ... Jul 4 2005, 06:42 PM
fishcake-y ..... Flush with the edge of the page.
I'm try... Jul 5 2005, 02:00 PM
shortvi3tlaydee do you mean like scooting everything to the right?... Jul 5 2005, 03:42 PM
fishcake-y Yes..... Moving everything over to the right. Am I... Jul 5 2005, 07:17 PM![]() ![]() |