Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Move entire page over..., Because Nyah-chan hates Myspace.
talcumpowder
post Jul 4 2005, 02:30 PM
Post #1


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



>.<'' I hate myspace..... And all I want to do is move the entire profile over so it's flush with the edge of the page.
[ http://www.myspace.com/nyah_nek0 ]
So.... Help me out you Myspace gods!!
 
YourSuperior
post Jul 4 2005, 03:55 PM
Post #2


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



Do you want to like switch sides? Like make the profile on the left and the other part on the right?
 
atreyulove1212
post Jul 4 2005, 06:42 PM
Post #3


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 165,208



no she wants to make it where people dont have to scroll left or right just up or down right? _unsure.gif
 
talcumpowder
post Jul 5 2005, 02:00 PM
Post #4


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



..... Flush with the edge of the page.
I'm trying to move all the stuff over so I didn't have space on the right side. >.< It annoys me.
 
shortvi3tlaydee
post Jul 5 2005, 03:42 PM
Post #5


moohaha
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,214
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,985



do you mean like scooting everything to the right??
 
talcumpowder
post Jul 5 2005, 07:17 PM
Post #6


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Yes..... Moving everything over to the right. Am I confusing?
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: