read this, new:) and a question |
read this, new:) and a question |
Jun 29 2005, 04:10 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() .44 Caliber love letter straight from my heart. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 142 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 162,269 |
Names sierra, 18 and...so you all have seen those xanga sites where they have premade layouts and all you have to do is copy the html and paste it..well I dont see enough for myspace so im thinking about making one for myspace..but I dont want to do it by myself. If you wanna help let me know :)
my myspace URL |
|
|
|
luvkills read this Jun 29 2005, 04:10 PM
angel-roh Hey Sierra. I'm Susan! Nice to meet you... Jun 29 2005, 04:13 PM
luvkills QUOTE(angel-roh @ Jun 29 2005, 5:13 PM)H... Jun 29 2005, 04:31 PM
seriouslynikki Hi! Im Nicole. Please read the Community Guide... Jun 29 2005, 04:36 PM
BrokenDream Hey! I'm Melissa. Have a great day, and ha... Jun 29 2005, 05:07 PM
emazing Hey Sierra, my name is Emmie, and welcome to cB.co... Jun 29 2005, 05:08 PM![]() ![]() |