Missing, First Big Blend |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Missing, First Big Blend |
Jun 27 2005, 10:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7,048 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 22,696 |
|
|
|
|
Jun 27 2005, 10:28 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,821 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 102,942 |
its nice. the girl reminds me of that one character from the ring. but i like it.
|
|
|
|
| *freshxsmiles* |
Jun 27 2005, 10:29 PM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
Omg..the girl is creepy.. hahah YES LIkE from the RING.. 0h crap.. Anyways, really really nice blend!! Keep up the good work!
|
|
|
|
Jun 27 2005, 10:34 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Alice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 216 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 10,185 |
Wow, that's an amazing blend.
I like the sense of solitude that it represents. And then there's this little crack of sunlight giving the a girl a glimpse of hope. (I might be overlooking this blend, hehe) I like that Evanescence song too. |
|
|
|
| *stephinika* |
Jun 27 2005, 10:35 PM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
wow...gorgeous blend. i really like the images you used.
|
|
|
|
Jun 27 2005, 10:38 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() No Day But Today. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,405 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,184 |
Awesome blend :D I like the font you used! Good job
|
|
|
|
Jun 27 2005, 10:39 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,025 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,051 |
I like how it is hard to figure out. It's interesting but not too busy. I love the images used and how they are not all facing one directions.
I really like this one! keep up the good work! |
|
|
|
Jun 27 2005, 10:42 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Handclaps please ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 503 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,359 |
Wow, I love it. The images are just..great. And I love the feeling of peacefulness it evokes. Great job!
|
|
|
|
| *mzkandi* |
Jun 28 2005, 12:47 AM
Post
#9
|
|
Guest |
Its looks great. That girl reminds me of the girl from The Ring...creepy.
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 05:53 AM
Post
#10
|
|
|
Froggie! Woof woof. :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,423 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,146 |
great job and images!
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 08:45 AM
Post
#11
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 28 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 150,146 |
wow, awesome blend. great job.
|
|
|
|
| *mona lisa* |
Jun 28 2005, 10:31 AM
Post
#12
|
|
Guest |
Aw, that's beautiful. On the images on the right, I don't like how the hand/arm goes her head. creepy. But it looks wonderful otherwise.
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 10:57 AM
Post
#13
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
I love it! It's so pretty..kinda creepy..but it works!
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 12:08 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() unify and defeat... divide and crumble ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,759 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,379 |
that's really good, everything blends together really well, and good choice of images, the only thing would be that you can see the arm through her head on the right side. Fix it up, make it a little more opaque, and it'll be perfect
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 01:25 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() something more ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,468 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,808 |
The pictures you used were perfect. Really nice blend! Its is kind of creepy, but really nice!
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 03:06 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() The Texan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 430 Joined: May 2005 Member No: 136,431 |
Scary, but cool!
I like the message conveyed by the images, quite fun and rewarding to do ^_^ |
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 03:15 PM
Post
#17
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,573 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 99,124 |
Very good blend. I like the colors of it. It's awesome!
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 03:29 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() What a hypocrite. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,754 Joined: Apr 2005 Member No: 128,150 |
Magnificent blend. I find blending harder to do when it's bigger, though, but you mastered it.
|
|
|
|
Jun 28 2005, 11:04 PM
Post
#19
|
|
|
Yawn ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 9,530 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,772 |
Wow, now that blend is amazing. You choose the perfect pictures for it, and they don't have that "placed" look, ya know. Very good, very unique and different. I like that :) Go be bored again and do another one!! lol :)
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |