Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Missing, First Big Blend
JlIaTMK
post Jun 27 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 7,048
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,696



Hrm... so I was entirely bored today and I was trying to find a good model for a blend, or for a site skin. I thought she was appropriate.



Yup.... please ensure constructive comments. =}



- please use thumbs. =) <3 -


This post has been edited by gotnoheart: Jun 28 2005, 09:45 AM
 
Im So Vain
post Jun 27 2005, 10:28 PM
Post #2


I come from East Oakland where the youngstas get hyphy!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,821
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 102,942



its nice. the girl reminds me of that one character from the ring. but i like it.
 
*freshxsmiles*
post Jun 27 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #3





Guest






Omg..the girl is creepy.. hahah YES LIkE from the RING.. 0h crap.. Anyways, really really nice blend!! Keep up the good work!
 
TwistMe
post Jun 27 2005, 10:34 PM
Post #4


Alice
****

Group: Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 10,185



Wow, that's an amazing blend.
I like the sense of solitude that it represents.
And then there's this little crack of sunlight giving the a girl a glimpse of hope.
(I might be overlooking this blend, hehe)

I like that Evanescence song too. happy.gif
 
*stephinika*
post Jun 27 2005, 10:35 PM
Post #5





Guest






wow...gorgeous blend. i really like the images you used. _smile.gif nice work.
 
b0st0ngrl
post Jun 27 2005, 10:38 PM
Post #6


No Day But Today.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,405
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,184



Awesome blend :D I like the font you used! Good job happy.gif
 
Gypsy Eyes
post Jun 27 2005, 10:39 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,025
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,051



I like how it is hard to figure out. It's interesting but not too busy. I love the images used and how they are not all facing one directions.

I really like this one! keep up the good work!
 
rockstermonkey
post Jun 27 2005, 10:42 PM
Post #8


Handclaps please
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 503
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 26,359



Wow, I love it. The images are just..great. And I love the feeling of peacefulness it evokes. Great job!
 
*mzkandi*
post Jun 28 2005, 12:47 AM
Post #9





Guest






Its looks great. That girl reminds me of the girl from The Ring...creepy.
 
TheSpoon
post Jun 28 2005, 05:53 AM
Post #10


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



great job and images! thumbsup.gif
 
private_th
post Jun 28 2005, 08:45 AM
Post #11


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 28
Joined: Jun 2005
Member No: 150,146



wow, awesome blend. great job. ohmy.gif
 
*mona lisa*
post Jun 28 2005, 10:31 AM
Post #12





Guest






Aw, that's beautiful. On the images on the right, I don't like how the hand/arm goes her head. creepy. But it looks wonderful otherwise.
 
technicolour
post Jun 28 2005, 10:57 AM
Post #13


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



I love it! It's so pretty..kinda creepy..but it works! _smile.gif
 
mai_z
post Jun 28 2005, 12:08 PM
Post #14


unify and defeat... divide and crumble
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,759
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 6,379



that's really good, everything blends together really well, and good choice of images, the only thing would be that you can see the arm through her head on the right side. Fix it up, make it a little more opaque, and it'll be perfect
 
seriouslynikki
post Jun 28 2005, 01:25 PM
Post #15


something more
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,468
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,808



The pictures you used were perfect. Really nice blend! Its is kind of creepy, but really nice!
 
CrazayChristian
post Jun 28 2005, 03:06 PM
Post #16


The Texan
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 430
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 136,431



Scary, but cool!

I like the message conveyed by the images, quite fun and rewarding to do ^_^ thumbsup.gif
 
YourSuperior
post Jun 28 2005, 03:15 PM
Post #17


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



Very good blend. I like the colors of it. It's awesome!
 
emazing
post Jun 28 2005, 03:29 PM
Post #18


What a hypocrite.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,754
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 128,150



Magnificent blend. I find blending harder to do when it's bigger, though, but you mastered it. _smile.gif
 
KissMe2408
post Jun 28 2005, 11:04 PM
Post #19


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Wow, now that blend is amazing. You choose the perfect pictures for it, and they don't have that "placed" look, ya know. Very good, very unique and different. I like that :) Go be bored again and do another one!! lol :)
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: