i've mastered blending on photoimpression!, *evil laugh* |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
i've mastered blending on photoimpression!, *evil laugh* |
Jun 24 2005, 11:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
yerp! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,489 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 66,454 |
Who cares if it's good or not, Natassia Malthe is hot!
![]() Obviously kidding. It really was simple to make, so I don't expect a big OMIGOSH OMIGOSH. Comments, criticism, etc. |
|
|
|
i heart john i've mastered blending on photoimpression! Jun 24 2005, 11:31 PM
b0st0ngrl Good job! She's really pretty :D Jun 24 2005, 11:36 PM
Kristinaa Nice attractive title. It'll grab everyones at... Jun 24 2005, 11:58 PM
stephinika ooh, hot. simple, but sexy! haha nice shots to... Jun 25 2005, 01:37 AM
toyo loco ooh wow thats great! amazing job Jun 25 2005, 02:12 AM
Im So Vain it's nice, at first glance I thought it was yo... Jun 25 2005, 02:24 AM
anqie Indeed you mastered blending. good job Jun 25 2005, 02:32 AM
[4]eternity wow, i never thought you can do that in photoimpre... Jun 25 2005, 09:58 PM
mona lisa Yeah, the only thing that looks weird is the purpl... Jun 25 2005, 10:00 PM
CrazayChristian lol..
Awesome, I can say the photography is total... Jun 26 2005, 07:08 PM
Shortiiex the blend is good
i think you should put a third p... Jun 26 2005, 07:20 PM
TheSpoon that's hot. you look a lot like her btw. ^^ so... Jun 27 2005, 02:25 AM
blowpops69 she is indeed very sexy Jun 27 2005, 10:17 PM
emazing It looks awesome, so hooray for you, and I can... Jun 28 2005, 03:55 PM
miss barnes yea she's pretty Jun 28 2005, 05:06 PM
tainted_s0uls Very nice =) I like the pictures of her u used. Gr... Jun 28 2005, 06:45 PM
Maestro Whoa I love the blending! You did that on pho... Jun 28 2005, 09:37 PM![]() ![]() |