Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

v e x e l s, help me choose?
which vexel should i feature in my first pk layout?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 53
Guests cannot vote 
nightsong
post Jun 26 2005, 05:43 AM
Post #1


I watch you while you sleep.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 1,068
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,685




^CLICK^


I'm obviously not done yet. :\ Vote? Please?

Please don't post which one you voted for in this thread, it might influence other peoples' votes.

Thanks.

xo, Pauline
 

Posts in this topic
PAULiNE_x   v e x e l s   Jun 26 2005, 05:43 AM
x_angawhomps   Make a vexel of.. you know who.   Jun 26 2005, 05:46 AM
PAULiNE_x   QUOTE(x_angawhomps @ Jun 26 2005, 5:46 AM)Mak...   Jun 26 2005, 05:55 AM
xenosaga   i go for the [blah] or [blah] one   Jun 26 2005, 06:13 AM
leifiram   QUOTE(xenosaga @ Jun 26 2005, 6:13 AM)i go fo...   Jun 26 2005, 12:53 PM
monkigurl77   Nice job on all the vectors!   Jun 26 2005, 12:13 PM
kris_fox17   i voted ..... runs back to other board!...   Jun 26 2005, 04:22 PM
synkro   i'm stuck between the 2nd one and last one, bu...   Jun 26 2005, 04:26 PM
lilphoenix   QUOTE(synkro @ Jun 26 2005, 4:26 PM)i'm s...   Jun 26 2005, 04:36 PM
william   they're all amazing, but i finally made a deci...   Jun 26 2005, 08:33 PM
PAULiNE_x   QUOTE(william @ Jun 26 2005, 8:33 PM)they...   Jun 26 2005, 11:45 PM
FreeStickers   Wo0ps   Jun 26 2005, 09:45 PM
barelyy_coherent   ...am I the only person who can't see them? B-...   Jun 27 2005, 02:10 AM
seriouslynikki   Wow. Beautiful. I voted.   Jun 27 2005, 07:27 PM
PAULiNE_x   Ah, and I want to thank everyone who gave me compl...   Jun 27 2005, 08:10 PM
JlIaTMK   rawr, you are going to need to teach me. >=| H...   Jun 27 2005, 10:58 PM
PAULiNE_x   QUOTE(JlIaTMK @ Jun 27 2005, 10:58 PM)rawr, y...   Jun 28 2005, 11:32 PM
emazing   The third vexel seems more appealing, but as I cou...   Jun 28 2005, 03:47 PM
x_angawhomps   Edited out the posts of people who posted their vo...   Jun 29 2005, 12:13 AM
xenosaga   crap, I guess I can't read, bleh......but i vo...   Jun 29 2005, 12:47 AM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: