Log In · Register

 
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
UNDERGROUND HIP HOP..., STUPID PEOPLE, LISTEN TO IT!!!!!
WTFwasIthinking
post Dec 15 2004, 07:24 AM
Post #126


Lyrical Genius: Watch 4 AND!!!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 574
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,616



AYOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE needs to cop that Cruise Control Mixtape Volume 1. It'll be in stores on January 25th. GO SUPPORT THE CAUSE. I PEEPED IT TODAY (GOT THE LEAK) and I can't stop listenin' to it... it's SICK!!!! Copywrite's sured his spot as the 2nd best rapper alive right now IMO with this... he's BARELY passed Crooked I. Anyway, people REALLY REALLY NEED TO COP THIS.... possibly the best mixtape I've heard in years... it's been a long time since I heard a mixtape this good... almost all his verses are just amazing and as good as a verse could be... and he's actually showin' diversity conceptually on a few tracks

This track is fire from this young kid named JR Writer who rolls with Dipset... probably one of the top 3 punchline spitters in the game and he's MADD LYRICAL. Anyway, check 'em out if ya'll interested... this is one of my favorite tracks he's ever been on
JR Writer feat. Cam'ron - Stop 'n Go - Right Click and Save As
 
xquizit
post Dec 15 2004, 02:51 PM
Post #127


wanderlust personified.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 7,515
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 797



QUOTE(PENtheINSTRUMENT @ Dec 15 2004, 8:24 AM)
AYOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE needs to cop that Cruise Control Mixtape Volume 1. It'll be in stores on January 25th. GO SUPPORT THE CAUSE. I PEEPED IT TODAY (GOT THE LEAK) and I can't stop listenin' to it... it's SICK!!!! Copywrite's sured his spot as the 2nd best rapper alive right now IMO with this... he's BARELY passed Crooked I. Anyway, people REALLY REALLY NEED TO COP THIS.... possibly the best mixtape I've heard in years... it's been a long time since I heard a mixtape this good... almost all his verses are just amazing and as good as a verse could be... and he's actually showin' diversity conceptually on a few tracks

This track is fire from this young kid named JR Writer who rolls with Dipset... probably one of the top 3 punchline spitters in the game and he's MADD LYRICAL. Anyway, check 'em out if ya'll interested... this is one of my favorite tracks he's ever been on
JR Writer feat. Cam'ron - Stop 'n Go - Right Click and Save As

from dipset eh? i'm skeptical but i'll check it out.
 
WTFwasIthinking
post Dec 15 2004, 05:16 PM
Post #128


Lyrical Genius: Watch 4 AND!!!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 574
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,616



trust me... this boy is NICE!!! he has punchlines as good as Copywrite 'n me... LMFAO

"So ya'll ni**as with the simplest flow / Don't want me on ya features like pimples~'n~moles" ... lmfao
 
xquizit
post Dec 16 2004, 11:32 AM
Post #129


wanderlust personified.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 7,515
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 797



boooooo @ jr tongue.gif
 
WTFwasIthinking
post Dec 16 2004, 03:25 PM
Post #130


Lyrical Genius: Watch 4 AND!!!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 574
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 22,616



BOOOOOO YOU!!!!!!!!!! JR Writer's one of the most respected MC's out right now by anybody that knows him, PERIOD........ how can you play 'em out like that!?!?! BOOOOOOO!!! I love Royce and I actually like Royce more than JR (considering I have every CD he's made - REAL COPIES) but I'd take JR Writer over Royce if I had to choose, anyday
 
Paradise*
post Apr 24 2005, 01:52 PM
Post #131


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 129,987



I listen to:

-TALIB KWELI ***
-MOS DEF ***
-IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE *** (!)

Especially Immortal technique!!!! That guy is just so clever, his lyrics are AWESOME..!

And I agree with the girl (uhh :P), I like De La Soul, Common and The Roots (Everybody is a staaaar;P)!


50 cent is just BAAAAAAAAD! oh my god, cant stand his music

hammer.gif
 
*suddenly she*
post Apr 24 2005, 06:47 PM
Post #132





Guest






i'm not really into hip-hop, but it's great to see people up for the underground music, just as long as they're not too spread out. _smile.gif
 
*basick*
post Apr 24 2005, 09:18 PM
Post #133





Guest






hey, this thread again.
 
*basick*
post Jun 23 2005, 06:38 PM
Post #134





Guest






QUOTE(MAXpowers1023 @ Dec 8 2004, 12:47 AM)
that masta ace cd...A Long Hot Summer... is crazy. ya'll need to get this s***!
*


good looks that cd is fire... so is Disposable Arts... i love the concept albums... and i also dled 4 JR writer mixtapes... his production is wack for dipset but he does drop some occasional dope punchlines ... speaking of punchlines...

A-TEAM anyone? A group made out of Ransom and Hitchcock, this Jersey duo has been killin the mixtape scene. They got 2 official mixtapes out so far, "Hardhood Classics Vol. 1 and 2"... Here are some tracks.

A-Team ft. Fabolous, Joe Budden, Stack Bundles - The Incredibles

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=37CQVNP...V43ALIKLKBJJXV2

A-Team ft. Joe Budden, Stack Bundles - Stompin Music
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U0CUO1...FB214MS496DM4FU

A-Team - 4th Quarter
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1J2KNZ8...3O2ONQDJVI8B221

A-Team - Roll That N*gga
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3N6NRUY...0V0A9LC5WFKVYE4

A-Team ft. Fabolous - Theifs Theme Freestyle
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15TJY1M...WI1YLJVX27P1V64

A-Team ft. Fabolous - That's My Dude Remix
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0BN9YRO...CT3V3QTR6QY03PA
 
*basick*
post Jun 23 2005, 07:04 PM
Post #135





Guest






OMG THE NEW ROYCE DA 5'9 ALBUM LEAKED.. INDEPENDENCE DAY... I CANT POST A LINK UP HERE... SO PM ME IF YOU WANT TO "DISCUSS" THE ALBUM wink.gif

QUOTE
1. Intro
2. I Owe You (Produced By: Carlos "6 July" Broady)
3. Ride Feat. Big Herk & Juan (Produced By: K.I.D.D)
4. Wet My Whistle Feat. Sara Stokes (Produced By: Great Scott)
5. Politics Feat. Cee-Lo Green (Produced By: Nottz)
6. Why You Looking At My Dog Feat. Yo Gotti (Produced By: Carlos "6 July" Broady)
7. Right Back Feat. Juan & Kid Vicious (Produced By: K.I.D.D)
8. Skit
9. Blow Dat... (Produced By: Nottz)
10. Chips On Pistons Feat. Blade Icewood (Produced By: K.I.D.D)
11.Skit
12. F*Ck My Brains Out Feat. June & Ingrid Smalls (Produced By: K.I.D.D)
13. Independent's Day (Produced By: Carlos "6 July" Broady)
14. Meeting Of The Bosses (Produced By: Carlos "6 July" Broady)
15.Skit
16. Paranoid Feat. La the Darkman (Produced By: Asar)
17. Lay It Down Feat. Juan & K- Doe (Produced By: Great Scott)
18. Yeah !! (Produced By: Carlos "6 July" Broady
 
*CrackedRearView*
post Jun 23 2005, 07:32 PM
Post #136





Guest






I also like X-Raided, Grant Rice & the Empire, and Tech N9ne, all of whom don't get very much recognition.
 
heyyfrankie
post Jun 23 2005, 07:39 PM
Post #137


This bitch better work!
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 13,681
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 28,095



^x2
steven...you need to not double/triple post.
 
*basick*
post Jun 23 2005, 07:43 PM
Post #138





Guest






QUOTE(Frankie @ Jun 23 2005, 5:39 PM)
^x2
steven...you need to not double/triple post.
*

the first post was from like 2 months ago... the 2nd post was to bump the thread.. and the third post was to bump the thread and raise new conversation


QUOTE
Posted: Apr 24 2005, 7:18 PM


so that shouldnt count
 
dao
post Jun 23 2005, 08:11 PM
Post #139


hold up, thats antilicious
****

Group: Member
Posts: 260
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,714



hey.. what about keak the sneak!!!... hes the shit ... .... and the team... theyre comming up!!!
 
YourSuperior
post Jun 24 2005, 04:08 PM
Post #140


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



I don't listen to Underground Hip-Hop, mostly because I've never heard of it which is sad because I keep up with all types of hip hop and rap.
 
*nightmare4taki*
post Feb 14 2006, 10:16 PM
Post #141





Guest






Im think I'm going to start listening to Lupe Fiasco, dude is sick, nuff said.

Also that Saul Williams guy who rapped on Kanye's Never let Me Down is supposed to have a book coming soon.
 
wartortle
post Aug 2 2008, 06:24 PM
Post #142


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 24
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 673,582



JR Writer
Kanye West
Common
Talib
Consequence
Mos Def

 

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: