css help!, editing main text of site |
css help!, editing main text of site |
Jun 15 2005, 12:56 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 15 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 151,666 |
Well I'm fairly new to making CSS stylesheets and I've pretty much figured everything out except how to affect the font (color, pt, font-family) of the main text. My stylesheet is below...and I've tried everything, but I cant figure out what I've done wrong.
|
|
|
|
cute_sweetie015 css help! Jun 15 2005, 12:56 PM
lilphoenix //blogringdocument.write
.left, .blogbody, table.f... Jun 15 2005, 06:00 PM
fishcake-y ^ YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT OUT~!
It calls a fu... Jun 15 2005, 06:06 PM
lilphoenix QUOTE(nyah-nek0 @ Jun 15 2005, 5:06 PM)^... Jun 15 2005, 06:08 PM
cute_sweetie015 thanx so much for the help!!! And I re... Jun 15 2005, 10:35 PM
souldreamers QUOTE(cute_sweetie015 @ Jun 15 2005, 10:35 PM... Jun 15 2005, 11:24 PM![]() ![]() |