Submitting a skin |
Submitting a skin |
May 10 2005, 12:20 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() sang loves hayden. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 3,373 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 5,687 |
If this is on the wrong FORUM. please move it, didn't know where to move it. Decided to put on xanga because it related to xanga.. xD
Ummm.. WHen you submit a skin, what is the screen shot size? I putted 500x500 if thats ok.. AHHH.. I just realized that i clicked on the wrong category theme. Would it be rejected if its on the wrong category because i made the layout just for CB. xD ALso, how long does it take for the skin to be submitted to the CB site. Sorry, it was my first time submitting a skin. xD |
|
|
|
Ralph501 Submitting a skin May 10 2005, 12:20 AM
Sherry_Vu 500x500 is fine. If you selected the wrong categor... May 10 2005, 04:58 PM
Ralph501 o.O I see sherry. Hopefully i won't forget to ... May 10 2005, 08:47 PM
Teesa QUOTE(Ralph501 @ May 10 2005, 8:47 PM)o.O I s... May 10 2005, 09:19 PM![]() ![]() |