Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
..multiple questions
LeSLiE
post Apr 24 2005, 10:44 PM
Post #1


Hi, I'm Leslie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,404
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,349



First question:
I am using this skin and I'd like to know.. How did xquizit get the "bout me, the 411, edumacation, etc."?

Second question:
Do they have playlists for myspace? If not, what's the code to put a song on your myspace?

Third question:
How do you make the hearts? I think it's something like... ;hearts..


Sorry for the dumb questions... I'm such a newb. =(
 
freeflow
post Apr 24 2005, 10:48 PM
Post #2


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



first question : she probly wrote it in her profile with a bigger font?
second question: i havent seen anyone w/ playlist but to get a song in your site the code is :

third its : ♥
 
LeSLiE
post Apr 24 2005, 10:50 PM
Post #3


Hi, I'm Leslie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,404
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,349



QUOTE(SHAWTY_TOYA @ Apr 24 2005, 8:48 PM)
first question : she probly wrote it in her profile with a bigger font?
*


I know that. But, how'd she do it? I'm not good with coding/html stuff.
Thanks for the 2nd and 3rd q's. =D
 
freeflow
post Apr 24 2005, 10:51 PM
Post #4


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



look here for a code for diff. size fonts :
http://www.xpresshtml.net/fonts.html
just copy the code and change the font number to the number you want
 
*AngelicEyz00*
post Apr 27 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #5





Guest






To answer your first question, try this...

<div class="bold">THE 411</div>

Replace "THE 411" with whatever title you want.
 
*mona lisa*
post Apr 30 2005, 01:21 PM
Post #6





Guest






The third is this: &hearts;
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: