Log In · Register

 
I'm Bouncin Off The Walls Again!, woahhh..
KissMe2408
post Apr 17 2005, 05:33 PM
Post #1


Yawn
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,530
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 65,772



Excuse the topic name ;) It was the song I was listening to at the moment, I couldn't think of a good title. Neway!
So i've NEVER made an introduction thing on CB, after all this time here! So i FINALLY decided to make one. Just because happy.gif Ok..
My Name Is KATIE cool.gif
Nice to meet ya, I'm 16 years old, I'm adopted and 100% Korean, I'm homeschooled, I live in Maryland. I have the best guy in the world. happy.gif I love art, i've posted a few things on CB, not many tho.
and I love God happy.gif

Nice to finally "meet" yah. lol tongue.gif
 

Posts in this topic
KissMe2408   I'm Bouncin Off The Walls Again!   Apr 17 2005, 05:33 PM
strwbrrykiwi23   nice to meet you, katie! i'm emily... i...   Apr 17 2005, 05:37 PM
jooleeah   Hey Katie! I thought you lived in Japan, haha....   Apr 17 2005, 05:43 PM
mzkandi   Yeah Katie I see you around all the time. I dont k...   Apr 17 2005, 05:51 PM
InLove_x   Hey Katie I'm Chloe I've seen some of your...   Apr 17 2005, 05:59 PM
Nicolatofu   Hey Katie! Late is better than never!...   Apr 17 2005, 06:04 PM
yukichan   hi katie! ive seen u around for a long time...   Apr 17 2005, 11:16 PM
yanners   hey katie. yeah, we've seen you for quite a w...   Apr 18 2005, 08:32 AM
racoons > you   hey katie... lol.. im james if you didnt already k...   Apr 18 2005, 11:22 AM
Weird addiction   woot i know you!! welcome katie, erm...goo...   Apr 18 2005, 11:23 AM
bravodancer04   Hey Katie i`ve seen you around My name`s K...   Apr 18 2005, 12:31 PM
Fallen_Fairy   I like that song, its old though. Welcome to cb. M...   Apr 18 2005, 12:42 PM
Shortiiex   hey katie...late welcome to CB   Apr 18 2005, 02:50 PM
Shattered_Hope   Hello Katie Welcome to cB Happy posting!...   Apr 18 2005, 04:34 PM
Szeh   Hey Katie! I'm Jonathan. I've seen you...   Apr 18 2005, 07:54 PM
Solipsist   I haven't been in this forum in a while. Hel...   Apr 20 2005, 07:27 PM
XLilAznGrl592X   Hi Katie! nice 2 meet u! lol u made an int...   Apr 20 2005, 11:48 PM
daonlylonely1   oo hey katie!!!!!!welcome ...   Apr 21 2005, 12:27 AM
toodlepops.   Hey Katie. PLease read the community guidelines. ...   Apr 21 2005, 12:52 AM
KissMe2408   QUOTE(saMieRa @ Apr 21 2005, 12:52 AM)Hey Kat...   Apr 22 2005, 01:12 AM
ermfermoo   Hi, I'm Ariel! I've seen you around a ...   Apr 22 2005, 06:44 AM
pingpang_0811   hi~ i'm sarah welcome back^^   Apr 22 2005, 11:27 AM
emazing   Mhm, I'm new too. So yeah, we're both newb...   Apr 22 2005, 06:21 PM
lilphoenix   that makes two of us ha... i never made a formal i...   Apr 22 2005, 06:35 PM
LiL_aZn_bAbii   Hey Katie!! Well I've seen u around he...   Apr 22 2005, 07:43 PM
Maestro   Hey! Welcome to cb, I'm Alvin! Read th...   May 1 2005, 03:34 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: