Comment/E-props Div Layer Image Help, The comments aren't centering on the Div |
Comment/E-props Div Layer Image Help, The comments aren't centering on the Div |
Apr 8 2005, 03:20 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,253 |
I've been working on my brother's site, trying to get him a simpler look to his Xanga. Flipeasy is his site.
The problem I'm having is, on his comments page, all the comments are not centering on the div image like his xanga posts are. This is the code that is put in for each of his posts : to keep his posts centered on the image. Unfortunately it's not working for his comments. Is there anyway to fix it so his comments are centered (with scrolling possibility) on the div image?..also, if you have time, is it possible to get his normal posts centered on the div image without having to paste the code (listed above) before each post? (i.e. not having to edit HTML and paste that code in every time he posts.) Any help would be much appreciated. -Milenrei p.s. this is the coding for his xanga...forgive me, I know it's messy, but I'm still new at this. : ---Header--- ---Website Stats--- |
|
|
|
milen Comment/E-props Div Layer Image Help Apr 8 2005, 03:20 AM
lawmaniac_98 I see your problem there...it's cuz of the ima... Apr 8 2005, 08:07 AM
milen Thank you for trying to help, you got the descript... Apr 8 2005, 01:57 PM
lawmaniac_98 Well, I haven't come across a code that custom... Apr 8 2005, 10:27 PM
milen Sorry it's been a while and I wasn't able ... Apr 27 2005, 12:52 PM
largosama The style class "blogbody" applies to a ... Apr 27 2005, 03:06 PM![]() ![]() |