something you really hate. |
![]() ![]() |
something you really hate. |
Feb 21 2005, 06:59 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Its the eyes. ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 77 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 81,519 |
What would be something you really dislike? homework, annoying cousins or siblings, chours, nagging parents, mowing lawn etc. etc.
|
|
|
|
Feb 21 2005, 07:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,957 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 51,665 |
HOMEWORK, BAD GRADES!!! grrr, oh, and offensive people
|
|
|
|
Feb 21 2005, 07:06 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() whaaaaaaat? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,293 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 16,660 |
whenever my head phones get tangled up.
whenever my computer crashes. annoying biatch ex's. those microwavable things that still remain cold in the center even tho u heated it to the point of explosion. or implosion. or whatever. |
|
|
|
Feb 21 2005, 07:08 PM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() love sucks...big time jessir.. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 661 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 1,644 |
homework , school , conceited people , "pimps"
|
|
|
|
Feb 21 2005, 07:17 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() cameraman swing the focus! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,880 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 4,328 |
I hate it when people break their promises and then don't give a damn when they do either.
I hate my sister. i hate hate hate her. |
|
|
|
| *xcaitlinx* |
Feb 21 2005, 07:20 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
waking up early, being bored...
|
|
|
|
| *jooleeah* |
Feb 21 2005, 07:21 PM
Post
#7
|
|
Guest |
I hate bad grades.
I hate mary* cause she's a bitch with a horrible attitude. I hate stuck-up people that act like they're the center of the world. I hate liars. *name changed. |
|
|
|
Feb 21 2005, 07:24 PM
Post
#8
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Posts: 8,274 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,001 |
LIARS
BAD TEACHERS CARELESS TEACHERS STUPID TEACHERS STUPID PARENTS STUPID FRIENDS BACKSTABBER SHITTALKER BEHIND MY BACK |
|
|
|
Feb 21 2005, 07:27 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() The Bone Collector ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,860 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 44,162 |
I hate people
who chew really loud. I hate depressing people I hate angry people I hate users I HATE wannabes/waples/wonkers/woths I hate crayons that brake too easily. << ERGH. I hate people that question everything I hate people who typez lyke dis |
|
|
|
Feb 21 2005, 07:29 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() 白人看不懂 !!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,838 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 40,824 |
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |