Are you a??, be honest! |
Are you a??, be honest! |
Feb 21 2005, 12:55 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 51 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 77,352 |
haha im a definite prep! well not really, im poor! like for real! but i dress like a prep lol but yea seriosuly no money here at all, i mean cmon, im usin a 4 year old gateway computer! lmao well ttul!
|
|
|
|
mactjhs Are you a?? Feb 21 2005, 12:55 AM
electric shock I've had my computer since I was 6.
5 year ol... Feb 21 2005, 12:56 AM
azn_r4pf4n average. only 25% of my school are preps and the r... Feb 21 2005, 01:01 AM
hosing Im sorta a prep loner? But I dunno -.-... You need... Feb 21 2005, 01:03 AM
bRoKeNxALoNE Hmm...well if you didn't know me and you saw m... Feb 21 2005, 01:05 AM
actionrobot_go Neeeeerd, I enjoy my chemistry classes and the per... Feb 21 2005, 01:10 AM
mactjhs haha yea i saw i needed more categories too i dunn... Feb 21 2005, 01:10 AM
mactjhs haha brokenalone i with ya all the way, i like bei... Feb 21 2005, 01:11 AM
helllla jankyyyy prepish kinda. i'm pretty regular Feb 21 2005, 01:29 AM
DaTru KataLYST mactjhs - Please read the forum guidelines and don... Feb 21 2005, 01:29 AM![]() ![]() |