Log In · Register

 
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
haha this is sorta stupid..but.., ..
Mireh
post Feb 12 2005, 11:44 PM
Post #76


original member.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,825
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,460



two words :

sex sells
 
FLIPxADDICTION
post Feb 13 2005, 12:59 AM
Post #77


cameraman swing the focus!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,880
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,328



since they have no instrument to play, that's what they use to seem occupied
 
Ihate
post Feb 13 2005, 01:15 AM
Post #78


YEAH!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,345



Ever seen that song "Locked Up" live? Guys hand is on his balls about 90% of the song.
EDIT: No instrumental talent.
 
lakerfever2476
post Feb 13 2005, 01:25 AM
Post #79


I'm with Stupid.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,973



Michael Jackson does that! :D Not that I check him out. >_>
 
TheSpoon
post Feb 13 2005, 01:44 AM
Post #80


Froggie! Woof woof. :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,423
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,146



QUOTE(jambaJUICE @ Dec 24 2004, 6:08 PM)
Hahaha, that made me laugh. xP

I think it's because they're trying to hold their pants.
*



that's what i think! =]
 
HelloSunshine
post Feb 13 2005, 02:02 AM
Post #81


High Voltage!∞
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,728
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,157



lol ahhaha laugh.gif to make them look...more..irrestible? blink.gif haha I don't know!
 
dani41790
post Feb 13 2005, 02:10 AM
Post #82


Hi! I'm Dani :)
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 5,637
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,369



i have no clue
 
freeflow
post Feb 13 2005, 02:45 AM
Post #83


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



i really dont noe ... but now im really wondering
 
Outloved
post Feb 13 2005, 03:40 AM
Post #84


No Nose =[
****

Group: Member
Posts: 101
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 87,291



They do it because they can, they want to, and it's itchy?

Lmao, I dunno.
 
tresa1992
post Feb 20 2005, 07:41 PM
Post #85


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 1,507



QUOTE(1--GIRL @ Dec 24 2004, 7:36 PM)
laugh.gif haha I don't know.. it's like how girls put their hands on their hips, guys put their hands on their balls    cool.gif
*



HAH, yeah I that's what I was thinking. laugh.gif
 

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: