Log In · Register

 
..multiple questions
LeSLiE
post Apr 24 2005, 10:44 PM
Post #1


Hi, I'm Leslie
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,404
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 37,349



First question:
I am using this skin and I'd like to know.. How did xquizit get the "bout me, the 411, edumacation, etc."?

Second question:
Do they have playlists for myspace? If not, what's the code to put a song on your myspace?

Third question:
How do you make the hearts? I think it's something like... ;hearts..


Sorry for the dumb questions... I'm such a newb. =(
 

Posts in this topic
LeSLiE   ..multiple questions   Apr 24 2005, 10:44 PM
toyo loco   first question : she probly wrote it in her profil...   Apr 24 2005, 10:48 PM
LeSLiE   QUOTE(SHAWTY_TOYA @ Apr 24 2005, 8:48 PM)firs...   Apr 24 2005, 10:50 PM
toyo loco   look here for a code for diff. size fonts : http:/...   Apr 24 2005, 10:51 PM
AngelicEyz00   To answer your first question, try this... <di...   Apr 27 2005, 07:41 PM
mona lisa   The third is this: &hearts;   Apr 30 2005, 01:21 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: