text help.. |
text help.. |
Dec 24 2004, 04:51 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
.... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 480 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 18,055 |
click
you see at the top how it says "if you want my <3, you have to promise not to tear it apart"How do you do that? I know there's a pop-up saying not to copy stuff from her ,but I already asked her if it was ok if I could do something like that. Ok, here's the problem. She gave me the code on aim but I lost. Yes how the hell I lost it? I xed out the box X[. So, I'm wondering if anyone would be ever soo kind and provide me with the code :] Thanks in advance. |
|
|
|
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE text help.. Dec 24 2004, 04:51 PM
mona lisa CODE<!-- begin code provided by createblog... Dec 24 2004, 05:12 PM
o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE QUOTE(gotnoheart @ Dec 24 2004, 5:12 PM)CODE... Dec 24 2004, 05:13 PM
Sherry_Vu QUOTE(o0h*s0o//d0rKaBlE @ Dec 24 2004, 5:13 P... Dec 26 2004, 04:03 PM![]() ![]() |