Super Marioworld! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Super Marioworld! |
Nov 2 2004, 10:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Sucker for Caramel ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 162 Joined: Sep 2004 Member No: 47,875 |
Feedback before I submit it! ^_^ I like this one. I would have kept it for myself, but I need more space.
http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=SuperMarioworldKK |
|
|
|
TheKnell Super Marioworld! Nov 2 2004, 10:31 PM
Madame C Awww..that's real cute!!! I think... Nov 2 2004, 10:45 PM
naiverucee its so cute! Nov 2 2004, 10:53 PM
chu3guo2 excellent layout, great nav, just perfect Nov 2 2004, 11:19 PM
juicyy_fruit ah i loved that game. the animation is a nice touc... Nov 2 2004, 11:22 PM
pAtRiCk_sTar lol that's neat, it looks pretty realistic, li... Nov 2 2004, 11:23 PM
shortvi3tlaydee OMG I LOVE THAT GAME LOL!! very nice looks... Nov 3 2004, 12:02 AM
TheKnell Yay thanx! It was a pretty simple layout too. ... Nov 3 2004, 12:44 AM![]() ![]() |