L'hiver, xanga & myspace |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
L'hiver, xanga & myspace |
Feb 6 2008, 07:59 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Adobe Addict ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 1,237 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 113,043 |
So... I've resurrected Xanga-ing.
New design. What do you think? http://xanga.com/parfume EDIT: I liked the design enough that I've started coding it for myspace: http://myspace.com/digitalfragrance I have to say, so far, the Xanga looks better. |
|
|
|
digitalfragrance L'hiver Feb 6 2008, 07:59 PM
technics I really like it. Everything fits together so wel... Feb 6 2008, 08:12 PM
digitalfragrance ^ Thanks :) I've now coded it for my myspace. Feb 7 2008, 10:08 AM
limmjohnsonlayouts07 i like it! Feb 7 2008, 10:10 AM
superstitious Rachael this is great looking. Very clean as well... Feb 7 2008, 10:59 AM
ProudLeechLover i LOVE it! Feb 7 2008, 11:21 AM
digitalfragrance Aw thanks guys!
I just editted the coding to ... Feb 7 2008, 11:49 AM
miyashu I love the textures and where you placed them. ^.^... Feb 7 2008, 06:52 PM
The Markster I really like it. Very creative. Beautiful color c... Feb 7 2008, 07:06 PM
digitalfragrance Thank you very much guys :)
I'm excited - I... Feb 8 2008, 12:30 PM
Relentless I like it. The color tones look really nice. It... Feb 9 2008, 03:37 AM
digitalfragrance ^ Merci beaucoup! Do you think the grammar is ... Feb 9 2008, 07:55 PM
Relentless ^ From my knowledge (French 3), the grammar seems ... Feb 10 2008, 09:47 PM
digitalfragrance ^ Well, the adjectives would follow whatever the s... Feb 12 2008, 04:18 PM![]() ![]() |