HOW DO YOU HIDE MYSPACE GROUP MEMBERS?, a code to hide the group members? |
HOW DO YOU HIDE MYSPACE GROUP MEMBERS?, a code to hide the group members? |
Dec 23 2007, 08:32 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 603,410 |
does anyone know how to hide myspace group members
with an html code? and ads too is there a code to hide ads? |
|
|
|
michka-cool HOW DO YOU HIDE MYSPACE GROUP MEMBERS? Dec 23 2007, 08:32 PM
S-Majere Hiding any adverts is against Myspace Terms of Ser... Dec 23 2007, 08:51 PM
Detective QUOTE(S-Majere @ Dec 23 2007, 08:51 ... Dec 23 2007, 09:13 PM
S-Majere QUOTE(michka-cool @ Dec 23 2007, 08... Dec 23 2007, 09:18 PM
michka-cool I'm not sure about hiding group members; do yo... Dec 24 2007, 01:10 AM
Detective Look in here. They have great stuff that I used to... Dec 24 2007, 09:17 AM
twodreamlovers i don't think it's possible. you might be ... Dec 24 2007, 09:49 PM
Detective No it's possible. I just misplaced the code. Dec 24 2007, 11:14 PM![]() ![]() |