christmas |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
christmas |
Dec 2 2007, 05:00 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
AKA RockIt Studios ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,286 Joined: Jun 2006 Member No: 421,809 |
MY VERY FIRST MYSPACE DIV WITHOUT ASKING QUESTIONS! up until now. but it's just opinions. :]
so-i think the text color is a little too inyourface. i've played around with it and can't really find anything that works. any ideas? also the background color. too dark? not dark enough? different color? myspace: http://www.myspace.com/christmastest |
|
|
|
RockItStudios christmas Dec 2 2007, 05:00 PM
tungmyBANANA Wow, I really like it. Maybe you could center it m... Dec 2 2007, 05:02 PM
sweetasphyxia the white text is unreadable. you couldve chosen a... Dec 2 2007, 05:05 PM
Detective Hard to read anything with the white text in place... Dec 2 2007, 05:08 PM
RockItStudios QUOTE(Detective @ Dec 2 2007, 04:08 PM) H... Dec 2 2007, 05:16 PM
EXP0SED I like the setup, and everything else. But I'm... Dec 2 2007, 06:49 PM
tungmyBANANA QUOTE(EXP0SED @ Dec 2 2007, 03:49 PM) I l... Dec 2 2007, 06:51 PM
twiztedxhunter Just needs to be center and more readable font (ev... Dec 2 2007, 07:04 PM![]() ![]() |