Xanga Premium?, Please help... |
Xanga Premium?, Please help... |
Jun 9 2004, 11:27 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 7 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 21,285 |
I'm new here so I'm hoping I'm putting this in the right place, if not, then I apologize to the Mods. Anyways, I was just wondering if you had to have Xanga Premium in order to use these skins. If not, then how do I get them to work and where do I paste the codes?
|
|
|
|
FallingForYou Xanga Premium? Jun 9 2004, 11:27 PM
refreshe Nope.. It says where you have to post the codes, l... Jun 9 2004, 11:45 PM
FallingForYou Ooh alright, thanks so much! Sorry it was kind... Jun 9 2004, 11:46 PM
god of html nope just have to put then in the correct place or... Jun 10 2004, 06:40 AM![]() ![]() |