Trying to add a background image ( It's not appearing...), Using CSS. |
Trying to add a background image ( It's not appearing...), Using CSS. |
Feb 1 2007, 07:59 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Feb 2007 Member No: 500,100 |
Alright, well I'm working on my first layout and right now I'm trying to get the background image to work. And I'd like the image to look like this in the background
http://www.createblog.com/layouts/preview.php?id=6676 I've checked my css and the image and it looks like it should appear but it's not. <head> <style type="text/css"> body { border: none; border-width: 0; background-image: url("http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/4651/darkangelbyamihedgehogac9.jpg"); background-attachment:fixed; background-repeat: repeat; background-position:bottom left; background-color: f7dcd5; } h1 {background-color: #e5e5e5} h2 {background-color: transparent} </style> </head> If you could help/explain that would be great! |
|
|
|
NickNightmare Trying to add a background image ( It's not appearing...) Feb 1 2007, 07:59 PM
toyo loco This is myspace not a website you will never need ... Feb 2 2007, 12:36 AM![]() ![]() |