taking my time, one footstep in front of the other |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
taking my time, one footstep in front of the other |
Jul 28 2006, 08:45 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() ./ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 467 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 53,533 |
|
|
|
|
lumpy taking my time Jul 28 2006, 08:45 AM
Uronacid I think you should center it, and make the white l... Jul 28 2006, 01:09 PM
toyo loco I pretty much agree. For the white lines/brush you... Jul 28 2006, 01:32 PM
xbabyboo I think you should add less lines on the left and ... Jul 28 2006, 02:05 PM
Jeng i agreee with all, toattally agree on all. look ok... Jul 28 2006, 06:58 PM
ZapatoDelFuego Um... the text is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy hard to r... Jul 29 2006, 01:27 AM
lumpy yeah kinda like a patch or something. idk what the... Jul 29 2006, 12:29 PM
mizz_americaz everything is just too bold
the text is too huge a... Jul 29 2006, 01:06 PM![]() ![]() |