Log In · Register

 
what's your favorite type of bird?
birds
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 20
Guests cannot vote 
marzipan
post May 26 2006, 07:20 PM
Post #1


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



i <3 parakeets. i have one, and he's the cutest thing ever.
 

Posts in this topic
marzipan   what's your favorite type of bird?   May 26 2006, 07:20 PM
×__Elle.   Out of those I guess I would like Finches, because...   May 26 2006, 11:25 PM
maryissa   I dont have a fav. bird. I guess Love Birds? I had...   May 26 2006, 11:31 PM
Rampage   I like scissor tails.   May 26 2006, 11:36 PM
Arjuna Capulong   Parakeets are pretty cool. My brother has 4 as pet...   May 26 2006, 11:39 PM
xMayleex   I like cockatoos, i like the little white ones =]   May 27 2006, 08:39 AM
No Fear   Phoenix   May 27 2006, 11:20 AM
xxamandajanexx   Toucans! They're so cute..   May 27 2006, 11:38 AM
emazing   I adore parakeets as well, and I had two once but ...   May 27 2006, 07:20 PM
Kristinaa   Are penguins birds? If so, then, penguins all the ...   May 27 2006, 07:22 PM
mona lisa   I love penguins, swans, parakeets/parrots, and coc...   May 27 2006, 07:28 PM
Rachel is love   QUOTE(mona lisa @ May 27 2006, 5:28 PM) I...   May 28 2006, 03:20 PM
annabel_x   I like pigeons. Even though many here in NYC hates...   May 28 2006, 02:36 PM
Acid Bath Slayer   I don't have a favorite bird because I hate bi...   May 28 2006, 03:19 PM
John Fu   QUOTE(Acid Bath Slayer @ May 28 2006, 4:1...   May 28 2006, 05:45 PM
Acid Bath Slayer   QUOTE(John Fu @ May 28 2006, 5:45 PM) Did...   May 29 2006, 07:21 PM
×__Fcuk.   QUOTE(Acid Bath Slayer @ May 29 2006, 7:2...   Jun 8 2006, 12:38 PM
marzipan   oh, have you seen those peach-faced lovebirds? the...   May 28 2006, 03:39 PM
Shortiiex   i think the small colorful birds are cute..but i l...   May 28 2006, 03:44 PM
mipadi   I'm rather partial to the penguin. When I was...   May 28 2006, 03:50 PM
Smoogrish   Penguins are the coolest things ever. And flamingo...   May 28 2006, 04:06 PM
cvchango   i like ducks cuz they're good for the tummy   May 28 2006, 04:28 PM
cheyanne.   birds scare me cuz i always think theyre going to ...   May 28 2006, 05:39 PM
salcha   Theropod Dinosaurs Darwinism, anyone?   May 28 2006, 05:42 PM
hiromi   Chicken. Because it tastes good >D Uuuh... Car...   May 28 2006, 05:53 PM
Gypsy Eyes   Cardinals. They remind me of my grandpa.   May 28 2006, 06:43 PM
oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo   other... Blue birds >.<   May 28 2006, 06:45 PM
marzipan   ^ haha. that is annoying.   May 30 2006, 07:31 AM
Comik_knerd   well I'm not sure i have a favorite..but i lik...   May 30 2006, 08:50 AM
Rachel is love   Do flamingos count?   May 30 2006, 01:15 PM
My Cinderella.   Swans.   May 30 2006, 04:09 PM
No Fear   Cardinals, the official mascot of my school from E...   May 30 2006, 04:11 PM
StanleyThePanda   I like parrots and parakeets. Flamingos are neat t...   Jun 7 2006, 01:26 PM
aubbob.   the kolea bird. so pretty. or peacocks   Jun 7 2006, 07:04 PM
Gold Chocobo   Chocobo! chocobo   Jun 8 2006, 01:47 AM
Cloud Strife   ^lmao mine to   Jun 8 2006, 01:49 AM
Billy Joe   Penguins. They look funny when they waddle.   Jun 8 2006, 12:40 PM
jooleeah   ...favorite type of birds... Penguins. :D They...   Jun 8 2006, 01:38 PM
ECD & C0   um i had love birds to bad the were stupid and fel...   Jun 8 2006, 08:10 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: