Blah. I can't get it to work, Yeah. I can't fix my myspace. |
Blah. I can't get it to work, Yeah. I can't fix my myspace. |
Mar 21 2006, 02:06 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 4 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 387,852 |
I am really mad because I have that one iTunes layout. and I can't get the edit button to work. I tried what it said. and it said "URL not found." and I can't do anything. and BLAH! I need super help.
because I suck this is my myspace. My Sad Myspace =( |
|
|
|
Blahtastic Blah. I can't get it to work Mar 21 2006, 02:06 AM
coldtrance so you cant get to the editing? did u try safe mod... Mar 21 2006, 02:28 AM
Blahtastic haha. what is safe mode?
wow I am pathetic. Mar 21 2006, 03:25 AM
coldtrance on ur main page, next to edit profile it says safe... Mar 21 2006, 03:36 AM
toyo loco http://www.createblog.com/tutorials/download.php?i... Mar 21 2006, 09:02 AM
Blahtastic OHMYGOSH! YESS!
it so worked
thank you... Mar 21 2006, 12:55 PM![]() ![]() |