Colorization, Ft.Rachel Bilson |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Colorization, Ft.Rachel Bilson |
Jan 7 2006, 01:11 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Julia Tested, Mother Approved ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 61 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 188,066 |
Well, this colorization is my first attempt. I spent roughly 5 hours on it, and I couldn't get the lips right. The stray hair strands is too thick, but there were abajillion of them. The only thing I like about it is the shirt and necklace. xD. Enjoy & C&C welcome!
Original: ![]() Colorized Version:
|
|
|
|
xheartsyoumex Colorization Jan 7 2006, 01:11 PM
Kristinaa Don't take this as an insult, but you kind of ... Jan 7 2006, 01:18 PM
-lana Lol I colourized this picture too. :P The shirt lo... Jan 7 2006, 01:26 PM
Zatanna I'm in agreement with the others, the lips are... Jan 7 2006, 01:29 PM
skp86 Prett good
But the skin is too pale.
And the lips... Jan 7 2006, 01:33 PM
xbabyboo It`s nice.I like the dress.Her skin is a bit p... Jan 7 2006, 01:42 PM
xheartsyoumex Yeah, it does look cartoon-y doesn't it? When ... Jan 7 2006, 01:55 PM
mizz_americaz yup, as everyone said less saturated colors. good ... Jan 7 2006, 02:55 PM
m.ar.i.a yeah, im agreeing with others and its pretty good... Jan 7 2006, 03:50 PM
gigiopolis I'd have to say, GREAT EFFORT on this piece. R... Jan 7 2006, 04:28 PM
moo2u111 something about the face looks weird. And I can se... Jan 8 2006, 10:43 AM
Smoogrish Wow, that's really good! I like the effect... Jan 8 2006, 12:36 PM![]() ![]() |